“You can teach a student a lesson for a day; but if you can teach him to learn by creating curiosity, he will continue the learning process as long as he lives”. ~Clay P. Bedford
Learning is an adventure that you set out on yourself, as others around you observe your excitement and enthusiasm. Creating the buzz is the starting point to a wealth of knowledge and an eagerness to develop.
90 minutes – What are the benefits?
- Shorter learning is less disruptive to the business, saves the organisation time and money
- Delivered at your office at the time that disrupts the business least
- No time wasted on catering or set up – the Facilitator gets straight into the topic
- Interactive and highly participative, acting as a networking opportunity and a cross selling opportunity for the business
- Practical application of the theory
- Delegates learn through exercises and activities
- Retention of the learning is greater delegates will remember two or three key learnings (nuggets) – the event is more memorable than a whole day of learning
- Everyone in the organisation can attend workshops – shared learning
- Nuggets will enhance key initiatives being introduced to the organisation – “We will make you look great”
Organisations that create a learning and development culture reap the benefits in the following ways:-
- Up skilling of the team is seen as an ongoing process,
- Empowerment of the individual they take responsibility for their own development
- Better use of existing skills of team, by sharing with other team members
- An attractive environment, due to the prioritisation of learning, resulting in higher job satisfaction and lower team turnover
- Better relationships within teams – shared experiences
You can begin creating a learning culture by introducing 90 min sessions of learning.
How will it work?
The workshop will last 90 minutes covering just one topic area.
Each session needs a minimum of 6 and a maximum of 12 delegates.
Then in 90 days nuggets will return and deliver another subject and check-in with each delegate at a learning surgery.
What makes nuggets different?
Many training companies offer bite size learning, however they don’t follow it up, so the organisation does not know whether they got the return on investment.
nuggets comes back in 90 days to deliver the next 90 mins session and in addition a follow up surgery to see whether what the delegates learning has become embedded. As a result have they changed the way they work, did they read further into the subject.
We have a unique style, our programmes are always interactive and we use as many accelerated learning techniques as we can. You are always guaranteed a fun, colourful, creative and memorable workshop.
What do clients say?
“nuggets have delivered their ‘nugget well being’ and ‘Prioritising your nuggets’ 90 minute sessions for staff at the RNLI. These interactive, informative and time efficient sessions have given staff plenty of hints and tips to take back and use in the workplace. Feedback received has always been very positive, not only about the enthusiastic and fun delivery, but the amount of valuable information that you can gather in a short time period which doesn’t take you away from the busy day job for too long.
nuggets are a pleasure to work with, and are always totally flexible to meet our needs. I view their sessions as being good value for money and very worthwhile. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them.
Nikki Mallen – RNLI
What do I need to do now?
Please e-mail the nuggets team firstname.lastname@example.org
You won’t regret this step towards a learning culture in your organisation…