We can learn from top athletes – Gold medal behaviour.
Please see the top tips below:-
- Arrive at meetings 5 minutes before they are due to start
- Be ready for work on time and prepared for the day ahead
- Allocate roles and responsibilities
- Focus on your goals and give them deadlines
- Use winning language – be positive
- Allow time for creativity
- Focus on winning
- Be supportive and encouraging to every team member – the roar of the crowd always helps you win…!
- Have fun with the celebrations
- Think proactively
- Create the Gold Medal Behaviour charter together
- Ask harder questions after every project – review your progress
Nuggets would be happy to facilitate a half day workshop to collate these ideas and the legacy of London 2012 could be a change in behaviour permanently in your offices.
Please call us now to book the workshop – 01483 898936
Book before the end of the Olympics and the early bird offer will be £750 (normal half day workshop rate £800)
Minimum of 6 delegates and maximum of 12