This week should be about valuing the really simple things:-
- The smile from a stranger
- The sign at the underground station that reads “Happy Monday”
- The icicles that have formed on the hedge opposite because of the burst water main
- The fox in all his red splendour running down the train track
- Meeting a friend on the train
- The first coffee of the morning
- The taste of your sandwich at lunchtime
It is not the big things that always make the difference, valuing the small things give a sense of perspective on the whole world.
If the simple things go unnoticed you will always be waiting for the next big thing.
Really focus on them this week and take pleasure from them.
Contact nuggets we develop potential in individuals and teams through interactive learning and development workshops and follow up coaching – email:- email@example.com