Cheeky name and a very vibrant image.
Rob Baines and Pablo Uribe started the company “Fancy a Snog” which is all about frozen yoghurt.
The business began after they discovered the yoghurt that they loved in New York was mainly sugar and a token amount of yoghurt. They set about finding a healthier alternative which transpired to be agave syrup which they imported from Mexico.
The business began in 2008 and now they have 10 shops in the UK including a pink double decker bus on the Southbank. In 2012 they secured a deal with Unilever which means the product could be sold in supermarkets.
The firm’s shops are all decorated pop-art style in bright, iridescent colours. The pair want to create “a premium global brand, the Ben & Jerry’s of the frozen yoghurt world”.
- What does your brand project? – is it cheeky/conservative
- Do you have brand values? – like the sugar in the story
- Are you in-line with brand? – the stores and the entrepreneurs match the product
- Where do you want your brand to go? – nationwide/global
- Do you need a big brother for cash? – Unilever
Please do contact nuggets for a workshop on branding firstname.lastname@example.org