- Why did you start your business?
- Why do you work with the people you do?
- Why do you work where you do?
When you have children you will know every why leads to another why.
You have been in business for a number of years and maybe you have forgotten the why part. If you were to sit down and break down the why into:-
- Your purpose (not profit)
- Your cause
- Your belief
nuggets was set up in 2004 and the products and services have varied over the years, however revisiting the why, gave me the following answers:-
- Purpose = to deliver colourful interactive learning workshops & coaching
- Cause = bringing learning into business
- Belief = once you have a formula to learn – you could learn anything
Overall you must do business with people who believe what you believe. Therefore if your “why” is clear people will want to work with you.
The golden circle of work always starts with a why and then you have the how you do it and the last part is always what you do.
Revisit your overall “Why?” – nuggets can facilitate you through key questions
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org