Holidays are a great time to reevaluate what is going well and what is not going quite so well. I know it is a time to relax, however I cannot resist always doing an exercise on the sun bed to check that the business and myself as an individual are on track.
Normally I select some key questions to identify what has just happened and what I want it to look like going forward.
The answers can then be assessed when I get back home to build a robust plan for September and beyond.
Please find some key questions that might help you and your business:-
- Who are the most important people in your life and how do they support you?
- With whom do you feel most comfortable? Why is this?
- What are you going to say yes to…?
- What are you going to say no to…?
- What is your business like when it is at is very best?
- What are the challenges facing your business?
- What are all the ways in which you market your business? Dream up as many new ideas as possible?
- What new trends exist in your sector that can develop your business?
- What is the most important thing to you about what you do?
Please do get in touch if you would like a business coach in September