We put together five workshops which form the basis of how to work with a client when coaching. Coaching is about evoking change within an individual, empowering them to take charge of their own destiny.
The five topic areas can also be used when managing a team member, to re-engage with them.
Take stock – evaluate how are you currently working
- Look at the roles that you have in life – how many hats do you wear?
- Create a pie chart to see where you are spending your time and another to see where you want to spend your time
Set goals – what do you want to achieve
- Identify 2 or 3 goals
- Be realistic as it must be motivating and not demotivating
Boost your power – new rituals and habits
- Identify your routines that work and don’t work
- Achieve 3 things a day that make the biggest difference each day
Clear the decks – identify relationships/tasks that do not add value
- Map out peole that make you feel good and others who drain your energy
- Identify tasks that are rework
Get confident – find your authentic self
- Being you and enjoying being you
Please do contact nuggets to deliver the “Empowering you”workshops or receive a handbook of how to work through them.