We have our own unique style and we leave a memory of ourselves in others.
The greater our self awareness is the ability to see ourselves with our own eyes. We therefore need to understand the following:-
- Goals – what do want to achieve short and long term
- Beliefs – about ourself and others
- Values – the bedrock of who we are as a person and what drives our behaviour
- Drivers – the amount of energy and motivation
- Rules – the discipline and rituals that guide us
- Self talk – your inner voice that tells you that you can or cannot do something
Pulling all of these together you create a unique personal style, which encompasses your skills. You are aware of the impact of your physical presence on others as you have the same view as they do. You know your energy levels empower others and your non verbal behaviour is comfortable and reasuring. This is an example of an emotional intelligent individual with good self awareness.
Please do look at our website as to how we would deliver self awareness as a 90 minute module www.nuggetsoflearning.co.uk