To make the best of 2018 we have stop and ask questions about the year that has just passed.
Take time to think about the answers to the following questions:-
- What were the 5 best days in 2017?
- List 3 achievements in 2017
- Who were the people in 2017 who cared and supported you?
Creating a plan for 2018 is easier once you have the answers to 2017:-
- Holidays that you are going to take, where and when?
- 3 Big goals that you are going to undertake
- Days and events that you would like to happen (might be replicating some of your best days in 2017)
- Ask yourself how do you want to feel in December 2018?
- Who are the key people you need around you in 2018?
The exercise is best done visually by using post-it notes so that you create a picture of both years beside each other.
We control our own destinies, make 2018 a fantastic year.
For a workshop on goal setting or personal impact please contact firstname.lastname@example.org