I recently was a guest on the Whole Lot an interview by Ade Oduyemi. His concept is that we could have met on a train and we are having a chat about anything and everything. Certainly you feel very at ease and the topics covered are quite varied.
To listen to the whole interview you may need to make a coffee and pull up a chair.
In summary the areas we covered were:-
- Routes to learning
- How we measure intelligence
- Colourful and memorable learning environment
- Helping businesses and individuals think differently
- Short burst of learning
- No powerpoint on training courses
- You want people to look at you not at the screen
- The need for a fresh pair of eyes – using a Facilitator can give a new perspective
- You takeaway 20% of the content and it can make 80% difference
- Making email work for you – match your culture to your communication
Please do get in touch to understand how nuggets deliver workshops and how you can make your courses more colourful and memorable.