This Friday I am launching the nuggets business book review club. We will take 30 minutes to give a summary of the book and then ask some questions around what the book means to us as individuals.
I intend to run the club every Friday and here are the books I intend to cover if you wish to get stocked up now:-
- 3rd April 2020 – When by Dan Pink
- 10th April 2020 – Good Friday
- 17th April 2020 – Mindset by Carol S Dweck
- 24th April 2020 – Start with why by Simon Sinek
- 1st May 2020 – Atomic habits by James Clear
- 8th May 2020 – Bank Holiday
- 15th May 2020 – The Present by Dr Spencer Johnson
- 22nd May 2020 – Black box thinking by Matthew Syed
- 29th May 2020 – Daring greatly by Brene Brown
- 5th June 2020 – Six thinking hats – Edward de Bono
The sessions are a way of connecting and sharing, there will be no charge, and we look forward to meeting you.
Look out for my updates on LinkedIn to find the registration via zoom or email me direct for the details email@example.com