By popular demand the book club is back. We will be covering some great titles:-
- 27th May 2022 – The Atlas of the Heart by Brene Brown
- 10th June 2022 – Part II – The Atlas of the Heart by Brene Brown
- 17th June 2022 – Effortless by Greg McKeown
- 24th June 2022 – Your first 100 days by Niamh O’Keeffe
- 1st July 2022 – The Infinite Game by Simon Sinek
- 8th July 2022 – The Power of Regret by Dan Pink
- 15th July 2022 – Essentialism by Greg McKeown
- 22nd July 2022 – Our iceberg is melting by John Kotter
- 29th July 2022 – Think again by Adam Grant
Each session will be one hour costing a nominal fee of £10 per session. Please dip in and out of the choices and share with friends and colleagues.
I will present a book summary and ask questions around the book to create discussion. There is no pressure to read the books, however hopefully the club will entice you to rush out and buy some of the titles.
The sessions are fun and interactive, with a practical learning element.
Please do follow the Eventbrite link to book your place:- https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/x/nuggets-bookclub-tickets-333571179377
Please do get in touch for workshops or coaching email@example.com