We all need to reinvent our ways of working, refresh how things are going. Look at your bottom line, what can you do differently to generate more revenue.
Organisations invest in workshops around cultural change, to reignite motivations and most importantly incorporate different working practices.
Stop and think about what changes you need to make even as an individual by taking the headings of a Cultural Change Ladder.
What do you need to happen in your environment?
- Describe your current situation
- How is it a reflection of you and your company?
- What are your insights and what will you do/change?
What changes do you need to make in your behaviours?
- What habits do you notice?
- What do you tend to do daily/weekly/monthly?
- What reactions do you notice in others of the impact of your behaviour?
- What will others see/hear/feel to know you have made changes in your behaviour?
What capabilities do you want to change?
- Which skills and capabilities are you currently using?
- Do you have any skills or capabilities that are under utilised?
- What do you need to do more of?
- What are challenges are head of you, and identify the capabilities required?
What beliefs do you want to have about yourself?
- What do you currently believe about yourself?
- What is important and positive and what is negative?
- What will you need to believe in yourself to make changes happen?
- What values will you need to draw on to change the beliefs you have now?
To make this blog practical, answer the questions and create an action list. For further support please contact email@example.com